The University of Law, Hong Kong (ULAW)
Welcome to HONG KONG:
- Study in the vibrant city of Hong Kong, where The University of Law launched their first international campus in 2019, an outstanding opportunity to bring our quality legal and business training to this exciting region. They welcome students not just from Hong Kong but from across the world.
About Hong Kong:
- Hong Kong is a world hub for commerce and finance with over 900 law firms, making it an ideal location to study and launch a career in law. In an increasingly global economy, they take pride in maintaining an international outlook. They have built strong links with law schools and professional bodies throughout the world. They will be working closely with these local law firms and businesses to ensure that their courses are designed with students’ employability in mind. Their tutors bring invaluable real-life experience into the classroom, helping their students stand out in the job market. They have nurtured many relationships in the region providing their students with links to mentors, alumni, work experience, internships, pro bono work, and opportunities to further their legal or business studies. It is this excellence in teaching and support that they are excited to bring to Hong Kong.
- Their classes take place in the teaching facilities of the Hong Kong Management Association. An organization that focuses on advancing management excellence through its strong business links in the surrounding community.
- Their Employability Service brings together the Careers and Pro Bono teams to provide you with information, advice, practical experience and links to the profession to help you to succeed in your career.
Their Hong Kong Alumni Network
- Their Hong Kong Alumni Network, consisting of practicing lawyers from Hong Kong, England and Wales. Students will benefit from networking opportunities with professionals from the legal industry.
Courses available at their Hong Kong campus
- Students are able to choose from a portfolio of undergraduate, postgraduate courses as well as examination preparatory courses, aimed at law, non-law, and business students or graduates. Upon completion of our courses, students are eligible to progress onto further studies to become lawyers in Hong Kong, England and Wales, or to enhance their career in a variety of industries, not only legal or business.
Rated a 5-star Institution by QS
In June 2021 they were awarded 5 stars in the World University Rankings, by global higher education analysts, QS (Quacquarelli Symonds). QS states a typical five-star institution is “generally world-class in a broad range of areas, enjoys an excellent reputation and has cutting-edge facilities and internationally renowned research and teaching faculty.” As well as achieving an overall 5 Star rating as an institution and for the Law subject, we have achieved 5 stars in Teaching, Employability, Online Learning, Academic Development and Inclusiveness and 4 stars for Specialist Criteria for our LLB and Internationalisation.