📚About the Program
LLM in International Law at
University of International Business and Economics (UIBE)
It’s usually two-year’s full-time learning. But if students get the required credits and pass the dissertation defense, applying for early graduation is permitted.
1) Course instruction is the main method, and international law courses will adopt lectures, workshops, and other methods, emphasize on case teaching and encourage students to actively participate in classroom teaching. Chinese courses adopt a small-class-based lecture model, focus on improving the students’ ability to listen, speaking, reading, and writing and emphasize the interaction between teaching and learning.
(2) Adopt a credit system and total credits should not be less than 24 points.
(3) Mentors are mainly composed of professors and associate professors from the Institute of International Law of Wuhan University who have a background of studying abroad and excellent English skills and have the qualification to guide graduates.
(4) Promote students’ global outlook and their ability of independent study. Employ experts at home and abroad who have a high academic reputation to give lectures.
(5) Assessment methods of compulsory courses include examination and appraisal. The appraisal is aimed to supervise and urge students to participate in course learning activities and focuses on testing students’ ability and method of using their existing theory and background knowledge to analyze, judge, and resolve practical problems, and its forms may be versatile. The examination can adopt book-close examination and thesis or other forms, testing students’ abilities to understand and use their learned theoretical knowledge systematically and their abilities to conduct independent research. Both methods are chosen by teachers.
- Advanced Payment RMB 10,000 (Advance payment is not refundable and should be paid after the confirmation of enrollment. It will be counted into the total tuition fee after registration.)
RMB 123,080/2 years (RMB 2,680/per credit)
(RMB 53,600 for the first semester)
(RMB 53,600 for the second semester)
(RMB 16,080 for the third semester)