EBA (Global Elite of Business Administration) at
Shanghai JiaoTong University (SJTU)
The SJTU Online Program in Chinese Business was designed in 2019 and will be the most popular international training program and business platform in Shanghai.
With over 100+ topics, The Chinese Business online program will cover past, present and future trends of doing business in China. After completing a minimum number of 4 full day topics (24 hours) participants are eligible to be awarded the SJTU Online Chinese Business Certificate.
Attendees are free to attend lectures at any time throughout the year.
The SJTU Online Program in Chinese Business presents an excellent networking platform for foreigners & Chinese business persons. Be connected with past and present SJTU Alumni and be admitted to the SJTU Alumni club.
2) Business & Legal Advice:
SJTU Online Program in Chinese Business students and certificate students will have access to Professors and lecturers who can provide valuable advice on business propositions, staff problems, legal and taxation problems and more.
3) Business Support:
The program will assist participants with Talent recruitment, Brand promotion, Venture investment, Bank Investment Advisement, Business establishing, Law consulting, Docking of industry, University and research, etc.
4) Company Visits: Alibaba Visit & Lecturing
Company visits will be organized for participants from time to time. One of the highlights is one day lecture and visiting at the Headquarters of the Alibaba Group, the world's most innovative E-commerce group in the world, in the booming city of Hangzhou.
5) Professors and Lecturers
The SJTU program Professors and Lecturers are acknowledged experts in their field and hail from prestigious Universities or are Industry Experts or Entrepreneurs, many of them with more than 20 years of China experience, from which the students can profit a lot.
- Middle & Senior managers in an enterprise company (with more than 3 years'experience in management positions)
- Senior Managers of Government Institutions, Institutions, and Non-profit Organizations
- Top managers of enterprises: chairman, general manager, and Deputy General Manager
Tuition Fee & Scholarships
The tuition fee for this program costs RMB 32,800. Students who are among the target group of the program qualify for a scholarship, which will reduce the tuition fee from RMB 32,800 to RMB 5,800. Apply now because there are only 100 slots available for scholarships.
How to Graduate
Those who have followed a minimum number of 4 days topics (Full day topic, 24 hours total) on campus or online are eligible to be awarded the SJTU Online Chinese Business certificate.
Every Saturday, from 9:30 - 16:30, 6 hours. Topics vary in length from 3 hours up to 6 hours.
- China's role & future in the global financial Economy
- Complex business negotiations in China
- Leadership & corporate responsibility in China
- Human resource management in China
- Marketing & social media marketing in China
- Mergers acquisition & business to emerging markets
- Taxation, business incentives & subsidies in China
- Small & medium-sized enterprise management
- Global strategic management from a Chinese perspective
- Cross-cultural communication: Foreigner vs Chinese
- Doing business in China
- Management, Teamwork, and Communication
- Business Analytics and E-commerce
- Operations Management
- Macroeconomics and Public Policy
- Cross-cultural Management
- Corporate Environmentalism and Public Policy
- Entrepreneurship Management
- Family Business Management
- Doing Business in Germany
- General Sun Tzu's (BCA ca, 500) Art of War in Commerce and Admin
- AI Strategies for optimized product scaling
- Leveraging User data for User experience
- Fundamentals of Data Analytics for business optimization
- Jumpstarting a career in Artificial Intelligence
- The scope of digital Startups in China
- Key Business Analytics for product testing
- Rapid Prototyping & concept validation in China
And many more General interest Topics...