📚About the Program
Basic Chinese Language Program at
University of International Business and Economics (UIBE)
Basic Chinese is divided into three levels: junior, middle, and high. Each level has three classes of different levels. The courses of comprehensive, listening, speaking, and reading are set up systematically. Through language skills training such as listening, speaking, reading, and writing, students can improve their communicative competence in Chinese.
- According to the student's interview results, the students are reasonably assigned to ensure that the students enter the class suitable for their level of study.
- With the help of digital voice classrooms and multimedia teaching methods, it enriches classroom content and improves learning efficiency.
- Regularly organize rich language practice activities, such as Chinese song competition, speech competition, composition competition, etc.
- Free to organize students to go out to visit, visit places of interest, and experience Chinese culture.
- Classroom teaching and extracurricular activities complement each other, comprehensively improve students' Chinese communication skills, and deepen students' understanding of Chinese history, culture, and national conditions.
- All students can apply for a free experience of "Business Chinese Self-study Self-Test System".
- All students can attend free HSK tutoring classes.
Class size :15-20peopleper class
Classes are held from Monday to Friday morning, 20 hours/week, 16 weeks/semester.