Foundation Course for Bachelor's Programs at
University of International Business and Economics (UIBE)
Through one academic year or only one spring semester's full-time study in the foundation course, students can improve their abilities in Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing, English and mathematics, and finally achieve the entry-level of Bachelor’s programs offered in Chinese at UIBE.
1. Students will be divided into different levels and classes according to their interview results. Teaching contents and methods will be adjusted based on different training tasks and objectives of each semester.
2. The program sets Chinese language courses including listening, speaking, reading and writing, and combines with HSK remedial courses and simulation tests.
3. According to academic characteristics and requirements of Bachelor's programs in UIBE, the program also sets mathematics and English courses to promote students' comprehensive abilities.
4. All the students can apply to enjoy free experiential learning through the "Business Chinese Self-study and Self-evaluation System".
5. Students shall take the regular tests each month in the spring semester, and switch classes according to the test results, which can arouse students' learning passion. Excellent students will move up to Bachelor's programs directly.
Conditions of Moving up to Bachelor’s Programs
Students in foundation courses can move up to Bachelor's programs directly if they:
1. Observe school rules and regulations;
2. Meet appropriate requirements in three monthly tests of the spring semester.
Fall semester: 16 weeks/academic semester
Spring semester: 14 weeks/academic semester
Chinese: 24 class hours per week
Mathematics: 2 class hours per week
English: 2 class hours per week
1. High school diploma, good health
2. Students should have over 100-hour Chinese learning experience or have a good command of 200-300 Chinese basic words.
3. Applicants under 18 need to submit a notarized guardianship certificate upon the approval of UIBE (For detailed information, please refer to Admissions Office).
Advance Payment: RMB 2,000 (Advance payment is not refundable and will be counted into the total tuition fee after the registration of the semester.)
Tuition Fee: RMB 11,600/semester, RMB 22,300/academic year