Non-degree in Intensive Foundation Course at University of International Business and Economics (UIBE)
Through one academic year or only one spring semester's full-time study in intensive foundation course, students can improve their abilities in Chinese listening, speaking, reading and writing, English and mathematics, and finally achieve the entry level of Bachelor’s programs offered in Chinese at UIBE.
1. Students can make a rapid breakthrough in their Chinese language learning with an intensive and high-efficiency method.
2. The program makes full use of various training methods to improve students’ Chinese application ability through abundant lectures and practices.
3. According to different requirements of each learning stage, the program provides a series of auxiliary training, including listening, speaking, Chinese characters, pronunciation, grammar, and vocabulary, so as to improve students' Chinese communication skills from different aspects. The program sets up a Q&A self-study course every week to help students review or preview.
4. According to academic characteristics and requirements of Bachelor's programs in UIBE, the program also sets mathematics and English courses to promote students' comprehensive abilities.
5. All the students can apply to enjoy free experiential learning through the "Business Chinese Self-study and Self-evaluation System".
6. Students shall take the regular tests each month in the spring semester, and excellent students will move up to Bachelor's programs directly.
Big one: 8-12 students/class
Small one: 4-6 students/class
Conditions of Moving up to Bachelor’s Programs
Students in intensive foundation courses can move up to Bachelor's programs directly if they:
1. Observe school rules and regulations;
2. Meet appropriate requirements in three monthly tests of the spring semester.
Fall semester: 16 weeks/academic semester
Spring semester: 14 weeks/academic semester
Chinese: 32 class hours per week (including 2 class hours Q&A self-study)
Mathematics: 2 class hours per week
English: 3 class hours per week
1. High school diploma, good health
2. There is no limit for applicants' Chinese background, but they should pass the placement test by the School of International Education during the registration period.
3. Applicants under 18 need to submit notarized guardianship certificate upon the approval of UIBE (For detailed information, please refer to Admissions Office).
Advance Payment: RMB 3,000 (Advance payment is not refundable and will be counted into the total tuition fee after the registration of the semester.)
Tuition Fee: RMB 19,800/semester, RMB 38,600/academic year Show less