Global MBA at
Cheung Kong Graduate School of Business (CKGSB)
The CKGSB MBA curriculum offers a firm grounding in the fundamentals of global business strategy, theory and practice, while also addressing the cultural aspects of doing business in China.
Their accelerated 14-month English language MBA program helps young professionals transform into global business leaders with a strong understanding of China and other emerging economies. You will receive unique mentoring opportunities that connect you to a Who’s Who of business in China as you learn from seasoned global academics in China's dynamic market.
Why CKGSB MBA?
1) Learn from CKGSB’s globally-acclaimed professors, deeply rooted in China
CKGSB’s more than 40 full-time, resident professors will help you to better understand the complex Chinese business landscape. Many of their world-class faculty members have held tenured positions at top institutions, such as Wharton and Yale, before joining CKGSB.
2) Connect with and become part of an exclusive alumni network
The CKGSB alumni network is unparalleled within China, providing CKGSB alumni with access to many of China’s most successful entrepreneurs and companies.
3) Tap into the latest insights on and from China
Learn how to do business in China and with China. CKGSB’s own on-the-ground research makes us an authority on how newly globalized Chinese companies are transforming the way business is done around the world. The MBA program will bring you up to speed on the latest economic and industrial trends in China.
4) Acquire a profound understanding through humanities courses
Studying for an MBA at CKGSB will provide you with a deep understanding of the context for today’s geopolitical shifts and international relations. Develop a long term perspective, give back to the community and satisfy your intellectual curiosity through CKGSB’s humanities and philanthropy courses.
5) Dive into action learning with real-life immersion in China’s dynamic businesses
CKGSB’s MBA program has been designed to equip you with the necessary business skills and networks. Work with businesses; learn how to tackle real-life challenges and to develop creative problem-solving techniques.
Curriculum & Courses Overview
Core Business Knowledge
- Understanding Business Essentials - 28 Weeks
- Core courses providing the foundation of MBA learning.
- Knowing China in Depth - 2 Weeks
- Intensive learning about Chinese culture and business.
- Obtaining Global Exposure - 3 Weeks
- Study at New York City campus, partner schools, and company visits.
- Putting Theory into Practice - 5 Weeks
- Real-world projects for leading Chinese and global firms.
Advanced Learning & Career Development
- Strengthening Specific Business Expertise - 18 Weeks
- Electives to deepen knowledge on specific subjects. Also, re-enter the job market with career services.
- Online Application
- Interview Notification
- Admission Interview
- Admission Decision
- Offer Confirmation
- CKGSB Merit-Based Scholarship
- CKGSB Industry Scholarships
- Scholarship for Outstanding Overseas Chinese
- CKGSB Vision Scholarships
- CKGSB Need-Based Financial Aid
- GMAT/GRE Achievement Scholarship
- CKGSB Company Sponsored Scholarship
- CKGSB Scholarships for International Applicants
- One Belt One Road Scholarship
- CKGSB Philanthropy Scholarship
- Estimated annual accommodation expenses: RMB 40,000-50,000 / USD 6,000-8,000
- Estimated living expenses: RMB 4,000 / USD 600 per month